Add a medium telephoto zoom to your medium-format system with the GF 100-200mm f/5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens from Fujifilm. Bringing with it as 79-158mm equivalent focal length, this is a versatile option for many shooters and has a rugged construction that makes it suited to traveling and adventurous photographers. It also boasts top-tier image quality with a 20 element in 13 group construction starring two Super ED elements and one aspherical element.
Ensuring excellent performance and results, the 100-200mm is equipped with a fast and silent linear autofocus motor along with a mechanism to prevent unnecessary movement of elements when the camera is not in use. Further bolstering performance and usability on location is an optical image stabilizer rated for five stops. Fast operation is available in the form of a focus limiter switch and stabilization on/off switch.
Build quality is important for professional equipment, with this lens being sealed in 10 places to protect against dust and water. It can also handle cold environments with its ability to work in temperatures as low as 14°F. For those in need of just a bit more reach, the lens is compatible with the GF 1.4x TC WR Teleconverter which boosts its range to 140-280mm, or 111-221mm in 35mm equivalency.
- Medium telephoto zoom lens offers a 79-158mm equivalent focal length to realize a narrow field of view to suit wildlife and portraiture applications.
- Constant f/5.6 maximum aperture ensures consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- The optical design incorporates two Super ED elements and one aspherical element to reduce chromatic aberrations, color fringing, and field curvature aberrations throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- A linear AF motor is used for quick, quiet focusing performance and an internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall length of the lens during operation and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focusing range. Additionally, an updated mechanism also fixes the linear motor position when turning the camera off so the focus position remains the same.
- Optical Image Stabilization system compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed magnesium-alloy construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Compatible with optional GF 1.4X TC WR Teleconverter, which extends the focal length to 140-280mm, or 111-221mm equivalent, for even greater reach.