Covering a versatile wide-angle focal length range, the RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS USM from Canon is also characterized by its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture. This bright design enables working in available light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field. The range of wide focal lengths suits working in a variety of situations, from landscape to documentary shooting, and this zoom is complemented by an advanced optical design that greatly reduces color fringing and distortion for high clarity and sharpness. An Air-Sphere coating has also been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in bright conditions.
- Wide-angle zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range and suits working in available light condition
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by five stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.