The TS-E 17mm f/4L Tilt-Shift Lens from Canon is an ultra wide-angle manual focus lens for EF mount cameras with a 104Âº diagonal angle of view on full frame cameras. It is the widest tilt-shift lens in the Canon lineup and provides tilt-shift functions to control perspective and correct convergence of lines within your frame. It is especially useful in architecture, landscape, and product photography. The optical tilt mechanisms enable precise control of depth of field along with perspective control.
- Tilt-Shift L-Series Manual Focus Lens
- For EOS Cameras
- Aperture Range: f/4-22
- One Aspherical & Four UD Lens Elements
- Maximum Tilt: +/- 6.5º
- Maximum Shift: +/- 12mm
- Tilt & Shift Singly or In Combination
- Mount Rotation: 90º Left and Right
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8"
- Truly Circular Diaphragm